I'm pretty much over my cold now (that I woke up with the day I had my colonoscopy done!). Dennis caught it last week and suffered through the work week, sneezing and coughing. He didn't miss any work, but his boss took pity on him and let him have a couple of days that he didn't have to work 10 hours. He is much better now, too. I guess it is that time of year!
Ricky has moved back home! He drove all night and made it in this morning about the time we were waking up. Haven't had a chance to talk to him yet. I really missed him during the last year and half that he lived in Arkansas. I am looking forward to having him around again. He adds a lot of love and laughter to my life!
We are enjoying these cooler days! Last week was a scorcher...every day in the 100's, until Saturday. The forecast shows temps in the 90's for this week with another front coming through Saturday. SO ready for fall!
Visited "my babies" last week. The little one is looking so good! The first time I saw him, his little thighs weren't much bigger around than my thumb. A little over a month later, they are almost as big around as my wrists. He has almost doubled his weight. He is one of the sweetest and happiest babies I've ever seen. I hope and pray that little guy never has to go hungry another day in his life, and that he will end up with a loving and stable family.
I hope your week goes well and that we all remember how very blessed we are!
Ps 107:8 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! 9 For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment