Busy week! I'm so glad that Dennis has had off these past two weeks. I don't know if you can call it a vacation though...he's had so much to do! He finished rewiring another circuit last week and got my range hood installed. I'm loving it! It looks so much better than the old one that came with the house (I think it must have been the original one from 1964). I got the freezer defrosted and we butchered the deer that he killed with his crossbow. So nice to have venison in the freezer again!
Monday we made a trip to the school where we'll be having our assemblies this weekend. It is so nice! We learned how to operate everything and got all the final arrangements taken care of. I went to buy the paper goods and supplies that I'm responsible for...as well as my groceries for the weekend. I was walking around WalMart pushing one cart and dragging a second. I started my baking yesterday...did 3 batches of cookies. Today I plan to bake some kolaches and put in the freezer for the guys' breakfast. I also need to start getting my house cleaned up. Tomorrow I have a couple of cakes to bake and then Friday I'll start fixing my meat and side dishes. Dennis spent the day yesterday cleaning out the garage and working in the yard...as well as working on his lesson for Friday night.
I've had a minor cold this week, but thankfully, it hasn't been very bothersome. I really don't have time to be sick right now! I took off from my volunteer job on Friday. They stressed, when I started, that they don't want anyone to come to work with any communicable disease. There are too many children with compromised immune systems that stay there. That will make my schedule easier, too!
I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! Safe journeys, all!
Eph. 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is..
No comments:
Post a Comment