Ricky is still fighting his cold but is feeling better. I came down with a very light case, but I'm pretty much over it now. I didn't get much done last week though.
I've almost finished crocheting Sheila's shawl. My plan was to make one for each of my girls to wear to the ballet this weekend (the Nutcracker Suite). I have already finished and given Mandy's and Jessica's to them. I was afraid I might not get Sheila's done, since it has been a slower pattern to work (and I haven't really been in the mood to crochet lately). But I've redoubled my efforts this week and only have a few more rows to complete. We have a group of 10 ladies going together Saturday night to Bass Hall. We are really looking forward to our night out!
Our computer was attacked yesterday! I was on facebook and tried to access an application and BAM! Now we cannot access the internet or use any spyware program...this "bug" has taken our computer hostage...trying to get us to "subscribe" to their antivirus. I worked on it all morning yesterday, and Dennis worked on it all last evening...no luck! Guess we'll have to hire a computer expert to come see what they can do. (I'm having to use the library's computer for all of my internet in the meantime.)
I went to my appointment with the ob/gyn in FW this week. I need to have a hysterectomy and some bladder repair surgery. I have an appointment with the urologist in mid-January and then we'll schedule the surgery for late Feb/early March. I was hoping to get it done before the end of the year, but that is impossible. I was concerned about insurance, because the hospital that they will use is still in contract negotiations with BCBS. The doctor said not to worry about it, because BCBS is 20% of their business, so they WILL reach an agreement. Even if they didn't, he said there is a 90 day grace period in which they will still cover expenses. I'm sure I will be very ready to get it all over with by the time it happens. (We couldn't do the surgery in February, because both the doctor and we have vacations around President's Day.)
Well my time on this public computer is running short, so until next time....Numbers 6:24
The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
No comments:
Post a Comment