Monday, June 6, 2011
SICK!
Well I've spent the last couple of weeks trying to get well! I started coughing the Wednesday before Memorial Day weekend. By Saturday, my fever was running between 100 and 101.3 degrees. I almost never run fever! My fever continued until Monday morning and left me so weak and tired. I was finally able to get in to see the doctor on Tuesday. He said I had "at LEAST" bronchitis...maybe pneumonia. I got a cortisone shot, 10 days on antibiotics, cough medicine and an inhaler. I was finally able to sleep at night with the cough medicine. I continued to struggle with wheezing and extreme tiredness. I rarely sleep during the day, but I've been having to nap every day with this junk. Saturday, I finally got out of the house and went to the Palo Pinto Frontier Museum with Sheila. After lunch we went to a matinee. When Dennis came home, he wanted to get out. So we went out to eat and then shopped around Cabela's. After about an hour, I couldn't stay on my feet anymore. Got home at 9:00 and collapsed into my bed! I was feeling well enough on Sunday, tho, to make it to both assemblies. Feeling even better today, so I guess I am going to make it!
Labels:
update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment