Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Counting down to our meeting!

The rush is on!  Everyone is excitedly making final preparations for this weekend.  You could feel the energy Sunday night as we gathered for supper at Rosa's and discussed plans.  We have been hearing from folks all over that plan to attend.  Hope our building will hold them all!  We have two "new" families staying with us.  I always enjoy keeping folks that I've never kept before.  It is such a good way to get to know people better and "bond".  I'm also looking forward to having Ricky here for the weekend.  He and Josh will round out our household.

Here is the schedule for the weekend:

Friday night @ 7:30 - Cody Reeves will be speaking for us.  Don't have any plans for after the assembly.  Folks will still be getting here and settled.

Saturday - We have several different activities going on.  "My" group plans a day at the city park here in MW.  We'll do a picnic lunch and play some volleyball and enjoy this beautiful weather we've been having.
@ 5:00 - We plan to eat Mexican Stack at the Brock Community Center and then head over to the church house for a 7:30 assembly with Jesse Taylor speaking.

Sunday @ 10:30 - Garrett Siemens is our morning speaker.  Then we'll head back over to the BCC for a potluck dinner.  Our afternoon assembly will start around 3:00 and Gabe Harris will be our speaker.

I'm really looking forward to listening to all of these young men and visiting with all of our guests!  In the meantime, I will be cleaning, mowing, grocery shopping, baking, cooking......

Enjoy your week and come if you can!

Zec 8:21 And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts: I will go also.

No comments:

Post a Comment