Monday, August 20, 2012

Ps 122:1 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.

I love how "recharged" I feel after a beautiful Lord's day!  After a cool and rainy Saturday, we awakened to a glorious day yesterday.  We had most all of our regular members at the assembly for the first time in awhile, as well as a "repeat" visitor.  The singing was beautiful and really touched my heart...to the point of tears.  Dennis gave an excellent lesson on judgement...I was so "into" the lesson that everything else faded away.  When dear Brother Wayne lead the closing prayer, my heart rejoiced to hear such humility and such a strong desire to draw nearer to God come from the lips of such a elderly and godly man.  After another wonderful assembly last night, a large group of us met for supper at Rosa's to top off our inspiring day.  Thank God for designing the assembly for us to come together on a weekly basis to worship Him and be strengthened through His Word and in fellowship with His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment