Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

 
Thursday, Day 351:  As most of you know by now, today is my favorite day of the year!  What’s not to love about Thanksgiving Day?  It is a time spent with family, being thankful for your blessings, enjoying a wonderful feast of family favorites (I also enjoy alliteration, if you couldn’t tell), and sharing a day of relaxation and laughter.  I read a little article to Ricky about 13 topics you should never discuss around the Thanksgiving dinner table.  When I finished, he commented that we usually talk about all of them!  That is one of the things that I’ve always loved about the family table…it is a time to share our thoughts and stories. 

This Thanksgiving is extra special because it is our first one with Jesse.  A baby always adds joy to any occasion.  He is old enough to be able to eat a little table food, so I look forward to trying a few out on him.  (And I made sure to have some pickles for him.)  He is a busy little guy, ready to play with all of the doting adults in the family.  (I promise to post pictures in the coming days!)

So today, I am thankful for Thanksgiving Day!  May all of you enjoy this special day with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment