We are doing our Thanksgiving dinner next Saturday. Even
with all the hardships and sorrows of 2020, we have much to be thankful for! I’m
very thankful that all of our family are planning to be together…and that all
have stayed safe and healthy during this crazy time. I’m thankful for Dennis
and the guys’ successful hunt last week. They each killed a buck and 2 does,
which was the limit for the lease. They all had a wonderful time and can’t wait
to return next year, Lord willing! I’m thankful for being able to have visited
with some dear friends this past week that I hadn’t seen in many months (as
well as 3 of my kiddos). I’m thankful for the progress that Dennis has made on
the house this year. With each renovation made, our house gets more and more
efficient and comfortable…and hopefully will see us into our “declining years”.
I’m thankful for the 43 years (this week) that Dennis and I have shared. God
blessed me with a wonderful husband! I’m thankful for all of my kiddos, and
that they are happily married and “settled”. I’m thankful for all of my
grandkids and the love and laughter that they bring to our lives. And I’m
thankful that I have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus and have the hope of
spending eternity with Him! I am incredibly blessed!
I know that most of you still have another week and a half
until you celebrate, but I want to go ahead and wish you all a very happy
Thanksgiving! I hope that you are able to spend it with those that you love,
and that you all recognize the abundant blessings that are yours to enjoy. Love
you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment