Another year has come and gone. Time is racing by at an ever increasing rate. Makes you take stock and appreciate what time you have.
2021 was a good year for me. My health has improved: I'm 43 pounds lighter, no longer need BP meds, have more strength, flexibility and energy, and had my right shoulder repaired. I gained a new grandbaby. I finished out my CASA commitments and ended my career seeing two new beautiful families grow.
I am looking forward to seeing what 2022 brings! I hope to continue my weight loss journey...reaching my goal of 80-90 pounds lost. Dennis and I hope to take a trip to the Blue Ridge Parkway this fall. I hope that we will finally be able to finish our home remodel (I know I've said that before, but I do believe it is possible!). I plan to spend as much time as I can with those that I love. And I hope to continue to grow as a person and a Christian.
My hope for all of you is that you have a safe, happy and productive new year. Appreciate and enjoy the blessings that you've been given. Learn something new. Spend time with loved ones. Most of all, remember the One who makes all things possible and honor Him with your life.
Ec 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. (KJV)
No comments:
Post a Comment