Saturday morning was the annual Putman reunion. This year had a really good turnout...the best in years. Lots of great-grandkids showed up...I don't ever remember seeing this many little ones at the reunion. There were nine aged 2 and under. My cousin, Sam, had five there in that age group: the youngest was 5 weeks old and there was also a set of 3 month old twin girls. So cute! I also got to meet my great niece for the first time. Paisley is such a little sweetie. I loved getting to hold and play with her. I also got to visit with my cousin, Debbie, that I hadn't seen in 20 years. We were inseparable as kids whenever all the cousins were at Granny's house. I also spent many a week during the summer or over holidays with her at her house. I'm glad to see her move back to Texas after living up north for many years.
![]() |
| This is my great-niece, Paisley. Isn't she a cutie? |
Had a full house at the assembly yesterday...with a good lesson from Israel on taking measure of our spiritual lives. Leah and Rebekah showed up at Highway and then came home with us for lunch. It had been quite awhile since we'd gotten to spend time with Leah. It was a fun-filled afternoon visiting with and watching our girls enjoy their time together.
Last night, Donnie and Tammie surprised us by showing up at Highway. It was great to see them again! Brett Wayne also led his first song. I know they loved being there for that. (He was baptized last Sunday evening.) Heather was able to make both assemblies...for the second week in a row. It is great seeing her doing a little better!
All in all a great weekend with family!
Lu 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

No comments:
Post a Comment