Things are pretty quiet right now. I have all of my preliminary cooking and baking done...just waiting for the morn to begin cooking in earnest!
I haven't been doing the "thankful list" on facebook this year. It is pretty much the same list each year: family, friends, health, everything we need and much of what we want, and especially all the spiritual blessings that we enjoy in Christ. I will add a few extra:
I'm thankful that Alan W. has survived his close call and is back at work.
I'm thankful that my little CASA kiddos are growing and thriving at their wonderful foster home.
I'm thankful that Dennis and I, Sheila, and Daddy and Bobbie all made it home safely from our recent trips.
I'm thankful that Rick is back home and has a good job that he loves.
I'm thankful to call Frank S. my brother in Christ.
I'm thankful to have had Dennis as my husband for the past 35 years. He has been my stabilizing factor, my "head", my protector and my friend. I am SO thankful that God brought us together and has given us a long happy marriage!

No comments:
Post a Comment