Tuesday, May 28, 2013

If I Knew Then What I Know Now...


Picnic in the park

Enjoying a cool morning in the park...before the rain started!

Someone had to guard the desserts!
I had to include this one because of Jessica's "face"!
More picnickers

Some of our guests & hosts at the hamburger cookout

Enjoying the fellowship!


Ladies enjoying time together


2 special ladies!

There was a beautiful patch of wildflowers on the road between the church house and the Brock Com. Center.  I had to stop and take a picture!
It was a wonderful meeting!  The speakers gave us a lot to chew on and the fellowship was great.  We ended up having well over 100 in attendance...the building was about as full as it could have been!  The singing was incredible!  I got busy and didn't get pictures of all the events and group shots of our guests like I had hoped.  These are some of the ones I did manage to take.

Ps 107:31 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! 32 Let them exalt him also in the congregation of the people, and praise him in the assembly of the elders.

No comments:

Post a Comment