Friday, July 19, 2013

55

 
Well, I'm hoping that this year will continue to be as good as it has started!  I schedule my yearly medical checkup/bloodwork/screenings around my birthday, so that I can remember to do them.  I went Wednesday and got all of that taken care of.  Everything was normal, my numbers (bloodwork) were good...cholesterol dropped significantly, and I got caught up on my immunizations (Tdaps really make your arm sore!). 
Dennis brought me home about 1 1/2 dozen gorgeous white roses that night.  The next morning, another flower arrangement was delivered (sent by my sweet son and daughter-in-law).  Then Sheila took me out for lunch.  I had a coupon for a free dessert at Chili's, so I REALLY blew my diet and shared a molten chocolate cake with Sheila...but it was TOTALLY worth it!  (Once a year won't hurt, will it?)  She also had a coupon at a day spa in Weatherford, so she took me for a massage and facial.  That was my first experience with anything like that.  I loved it!  Dennis took me out for Mexican food for supper (surprise, surprise!).  So it was a totally luxurious day!
Hope the coming year brings all of you much happiness!

1Pe 3:10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

No comments:

Post a Comment