Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Giveaway!

I love knitted dishrags!  I went for years wishing I had one.  Then 2-3 years ago, Jessica bought a set in the auction at Valliant, and I bought one from her.  I was hooked!  I refuse to use anything else now!  So I determined that after years of not being able to teach myself to knit that I WOULD learn to knit dishrags.  I'm still not a proficient knitter, but I can turn out dishrags fairly quickly.  I love making them and I love sharing them with others.

So if any of you are in the same boat that I was in, wanting to try one out but not knowing how to get one...or if you have already tried them and loved them and need replacements, now is your chance.  I have 2 sets completed and am almost through with the third set.  Pick your color and let me know in a comment that you want a set and I will send them to you.

For those who like neutral colors, this ecru/tan/brown might be what you are wanting.

Got a blue and white kitchen?  This set is for you.
This red one is still waiting for its partner which will soon be completed.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you want a set.  I really enjoy making them and giving them away.  I'm always trying new colors to see how they work up, so if you want a color not shown let me know and I'll see what I can find.

This is my own little "pay it forward" project for this year.  I like to have something to work on in the evenings and these little babies fill the bill nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment