Jer 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall
search for me with all your heart.
La 3:40 Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to
the LORD.
Mt 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God,
and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Mr 10:29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you,
There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or
mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 30 But
he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and
sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the
world to come eternal life.
Ps 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help
in trouble.
Ro 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Joh 15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
Mt 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
So much to choose from! I will continue my quest and hope to touch someone's heart. If any of you have any verses that you think would be appropriate, I would welcome the input! I realize that finding a random note with a short Bible verse isn't going to lead someone to Christ. However, I am hoping that it just might touch someone's heart and encourage them to seek Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment