Thursday, January 5, 2012

"He Whispers Sweet Peace to Me"

Woke up with this song in my head this morning.

Sometime when misgivings darken the day,
And faith's light I cannot see;
I ask my dear Lord to brighten the way,
He whispers sweet peace to me.

He speaks thru His word, assurance He gives,
I'm His and I know He's mine;
And safe in the fold my soul He will keep,
I'll rest in His love divine.

He whispers sweet peace to me, He whispers sweet peace to me,
And thro His blest word He strengthens my soul,
He whispers sweet peace to me.

Such a blessing to have the wonderful peace of God in our lives through His son, Jesus!  There have been times when I didn't know how I could go on, but He was there to guide me through.  Even during the "normal" times, His peace provides such comfort and joy.  Glory be to God for his amazing love and grace that sustains us!

Ro 15:13  Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment